first things first… many thanks to you rohit, who nominated me for this award… and sincere apologies for the delay. you have been very encouraging. and i like the freshness, honesty and reality that reflects in your poetry.:) thanku @ https://straightthroughheart.wordpress.com/
here you go…
11 facts about me
1) gender: female 😛
2) age: forever 18! (seriously)
3) i like big brains and i cannot lie. 😉 😛 yes, BRAINS 🙂
4) extrovert by nature, introvert by choice.
5) i like books… in all sizes, shapes, categories…
6) ancient soul, vernal blood.
8) i like to believe in miracles, though a worshiper at the alter of science…
9) i have to watch tv with volume in even numbers! (i know its weird!)
10) i wanna eat a lot and still stay slim 😛
11) i am jealous of angelina jolie for two reasons – brad pitt, johny lee miller 😉
here come the answers for the questions posed :
1) If you won the lottery, what would you do?
wow! how much am i winning? 😛
charity (ofcrse after spending some for myself)
2) If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
3) On a sleepless night, which would you prefer:- 4AM friend or 4AM snack?
4 am friend. 🙂 snacking at that hour is unhealthy 😛
4) What was the best compliment you received for your writings and from whom?
one of my friends.. who said this “in your every writing, there will be something that makes me agree with it, something that make me feel connected and that something makes me like the writing”
5) What is your best childhood memory?
wow! this is tough. i cannot choose one as best, so i ll type her one of the best memories.. there was this interview for choosing the best kid of the school, students of eighth who proved themselves in academics and extra cirricular fileds were called by the teacher who conducted the interview. everybody was asked to answer some questions openly and some questions seperately. at the end of the day, there was this question in the open interview “whom would u suggest from your school, if the president asks u to suggest for assigning some important task and why” everybody answered that by suggesting some name. and i asked for some time.. i asked the teacher that i would like to answer that after some thinking. next day i was called by the teacher. and i said, “myself sir”. he asked “why?”. i replied, “it is obviously an important task and who else can i trust more than myself sir!” sir smiled… this answer and another answer (i was asked what brought me immense happiness, i said ” receiving greeting cards in response to the pocket money i sent to helpage india”) these both answers made me stand as the best student of the school that year 🙂
6) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
i would go to…. well, if i can travel anywhere, i ll travel everywhere! a world tour…
7) If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
mobile, atm card, scarf, shades, book.
8) What are your top three favorite books and why?
i read a lot. i cannot compare different categories.. so i am choosing the category of fiction:
are u afraid of the dark by sidney sheldon. its an awesome thriller with heart touching love stories knitted in it.
the prodigal daughter by jeffrey archer. its a story about ambitious woman! the speeches, the race for winning the US president. and the heroes, edward and richard ofcrse 🙂
a walk to remember by nicholas sparks. reading the book really feels like walking with somebody. and its hard not to like or remember the walks… its a beautiful love story which will make you smile and which will make you cry. the author doesnt hesitate to pull the strings of your heart and make it sing 🙂
9) What feels like love to you?
love is being able to celebrate who u are in the presence of others.
10 ) If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what it would be?
finding life on planet other than earth.
11) What will the last line of your autobiography read?
to be continued… 😛
and the nominees are:
and my questions are:
1) what do you do other than being a writer?
2) when did u discover a writer in you and how?
3) your pet peeve
4) if u r given the power to change one thing in the world, what would that be?
5) what would you ask if you are granted one wish?
6) what do you like the most about you?
7) what does matter most to you in life?
8) if you are given a chance to date one character (be it from a book, or tv show), who would that be and why?
9) one weird thing about you
10) did you ever steal something? and what?
11) which do u prefer more? novel or movie? why?
thank you rohit for nominating me. thank you readers. thank you nominees, in advance for answering the questions.
to the nominees: rules of liebster award:
liebster award is something that is given to bloggers by bloggers. its like, i like your work and i nominate you. this is also about promoting each other.
1) thank the blogger who nominated you. post a link to their blog in your page. you may say something you like about their blog here.
2) say 11 things about you
3) answer the 11 questions posed by the blogger who nominated you
4)nominate 5-11( atleast 5) new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the same award. paste there blog links.
5) intimate the bloggers whom you nominated, about the nomination.